How to get a FISLY ID

Please note the information for international races: pilot who wants to participate in an international regatta (Eurocup, European Championship, World Championships) must register annually in the international FISLY pilot register. Once you register, you will receive the license/ID that is valid for one calendar year.

Go to

If the complete procedure is not clear, please see graphic below (pdf).